Wednesday 28 April 2010

Hey

there everyone..well i just create a blog...sorry 4 late updated....hehe....but i hope that u all will like it.....'tough that i don't really good at english...sorry bout that..

oops....sorry 4 not intro....i'm Syafiqah 'Aqilah....u all can call me Piqah or Qylah or whatever u want 2 call me...i'm happy u all can read something on my blog...i hope that u all will accept me as a Pwen,if u all happy then i'll also be happy...if u all make me sad i'll be sad n i'll cry non stop...huhu :'(...ha ha just kidding....i'm not that kind of type person u all think of me...i'm hyper n energetic person...

If u all read my blog u will see that i will write something about some part of my story...in it will have some of happy, sad or something like that..i'm not that good with english but i hope that u all will enjoy reading it..

Thanks 4 reading it n hope that we all get along :)

No comments: